Saturday, January 22, 2011

What is Naturopathy?

We got a lovely write up ages ago in a Portland based online news outlet and I missed it.  So here it is if you've got loads of time on your hands and/or care deeply about how Naturopathic Medicine is presented in the press. 

I love it when we get any sort of news mention, although I would say that our history is simplified to the point of being wrong.  It as if we were generated by a single individual rather than being a conglomeration of various influences including the U.S. eclectic movement. 

My own struggle continues to be how we can all be theoretically doing the same thing when clearly I'm not engaging in a number of the major fads sweeping through the profession right now.  I suppose it will all come back to diet and lifestyle as a basis eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment