Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hypothyroidism

I wish there was a definitive book on this subject, but everything I've read misses the major point:  a great many people have this as a problem without getting treatment.  I've posted research I compiled seven years ago, and none of it has made it into conventional practice.  We need to be testing patients for a variety of markers, and looking for other beginning autoimmune conditions.  For anyone with a weight problem that does not respond to self-discipline, a complete thyroid work up would be a good idea. 

1 comment:

  1. I have had awful side effects due to synthetic medicines. It really didn’t work. I was referred to natural thyroid supplements from my naturopathy and I’ll tell you it makes my world of difference. I have no thyroid problem at all.

    ReplyDelete